"Love you too much to leave, don't like you enough to stay."
So goes the wondrous Scroobius Pip, on the song "Look For The Woman." The Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip album, Angles, is my latest musical obsession. Along with Ted Leo + Pharmacists. Both of these sets of musicians are catchy, lyrically fascinating and new to me, though their sounds are very different. I like it.

Other good things are my signed Liam Frost (LF) set list and complete interview and review. The lovely man replied to everything I sent him, them played an amazing gig at Night&Day Manchester on Saturday. Most excellent times.

I went to see "Law Abiding Citizen" which was good, if a bit silly. That's pretty much all there is to say about it, apart from the fact that it rounded the amount of times that I saw someone have their eyelids removed last week up to two. Which is two too many really.

I'm reading HST's "Kingdom of Fear" for my dissertation. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong time and place, I was clearly destined to marry that man.

I don't have much to write atm, I'll post my Liam Frost review once I've finished.

"I've got a holster, I keep biscuits in it." _SP vs DLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment