25 sexiest famous people.





























Unashamedly inspired by the amazing, amazing, amazing http://erraticerotic.tumblr.com/.

She did 25, which I could easily do, but I thought I'd spare you all that. I talk about famous people I find like pretty much constantly with my best friends, though luckily they do too. I think I'm pretty brave, considering some of these people I have met, and potentially might meet again. If they bring it up I'll be embarrassed. This isn't any order, but feel free to comment me with opinions and lists!

Unashamedly inspired by the amazing, amazing, amazing http://erraticerotic.tumblr.com/.

She did 25, which I could easily do, but I thought I'd spare you all that. I talk about famous people I find like pretty much constantly with my best friends, though luckily they do too. I think I'm pretty brave, considering some of these people I have met, and potentially might meet again. If they bring it up I'll be embarrassed. This isn't any order, but feel free to comment me with opinions and lists!

Alyson Hannigan – She’s fully beautiful and ethereal.

April Flores - She's like a living Rubens.

Billy Bragg – He’s smart and I like his music. Those two things tend to be a winner, if you notice.

Bruce Springsteen – Young, though.

Chris T-T - Amazing storyteller through music, bearded and politically aware. Phwoarrrr.

Colin Firth – In Tom Ford’s “A Single Man”

Courtney Love - In the 90s. She's still sexy now, but not for me.

David Tennant - He's my number one.

Frank Turner - Clever boys with guitars are super fine.

Immodesty Blaize – Her tight-laced look is really extreme, which works beautifully and her hair is great.

James Marsters - Aka Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Johnny Galecki – Leonard in the big bang theory. His curly haired smart sexiness is too good.

Katy Perry - Curvy and sweet looking, but you know she's got a filthy sense of humour.

Lady Gaga - She's so weird! I love that.

Liam Frost - I really hope he doesn't read this. His hair is really cool, and he's an amazing singer.

Matt Smith - He's DR WHO. He can save the world. What's not to like?

Zachary Quinto – as Spock, mainly. I’m a nerd.

Poison Ivy - I know, she's not technically real, but shut up.

Rupert Grint - I have a HUGE weakness for ginger people.

Russell Brand - This kind of goes without saying, cos he's like human Marmite.

Simon Pegg - Funny boys are just swoon-worthy.

Stephen Fry – intelligent, handsome, charming.

Vice Suicide – Beautiful tattooed redhead lady.

Zoe Margolis - She is SO funny and clever and smart and knowledgeable about sex. I want to be like her when I grow up.

Billie Piper – Her autobiography was really interesting, and she’s really womanly.

No comments:

Post a Comment